Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Final Countdown

A few things I'm looking forward to post-pregnancy:

36 week bump!

1. Sleeping on my BACK!  (Risk of suffocation = not worth it)
2. Being able to breathe normally (speaking of suffocation...)
3. Not opening the bottle of tums multiple times a day
4. Fewer bathroom visits
5. Enjoying a beer on these hot days
6. Walking outside and not feeling instantly like I'm going to die
7. Quality sleep -- oh wait.
8. Bringing a little boy into my home!
9. Losing the "waddle" 
10. Having room on my lap for hugs, kisses, and cuddles
11. Not feeling like a 90-year old when I get out of bed in the mornings
12. Not feeling like a 90-year old when I attempt to get off the couch
13. Fewer stomach issues (boy, that's a blanket statement.)
14. More energy (I can hear you laughing right now.)
15. Watching my daughter "mother" her baby brother
16. Eating a normal-sized meal without feeling like I will burst
17. Not bumping into everything {and everyone} with my stomach
18. Watching hubby bond with his new son
19. Looking at my feet when standing
20. Breathing in my new family!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...